what is flagrance?

Fla´gran`cy . The condition or quality of being flagrant; atrocity; heinousness; enormity; excess.

Flagrance is good! Once upon a time Barra and David decided that if we were to create our own fragrance, we would call it 'Flagrance'. The idea being that it would be flagrantly expensive and flagrantly nice smelling. Well, we don't know how to develop, manufacture, and market a fragrance, so we have made a blog instead. Deal with it!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Flagrant Fox



Well, its been a while old chum, havent really updated the site in ages, so I thought that I might as well write down some of my more recent brain farts. I went to see Transformers recently and I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't particularly like Pearl Harbour (directed by Michael Bay), and when Matt Stone and Trey Parker put it into perspective for me, then I Really didn't like the movie. "The End of an Act" song gets it right by saying that Michael Bay had missed the whole point of Pearl harbour by making the first 3 quarters of it a useless romance involving Ben Affleck.

Anyway, the same is not to be said of the new Transformers movies directed by Michael Bay. I think he did a great job. His first right move was casting Megan Fox as the heroine of the movie. Don't be fooled, this post isnt about how much I like Transformers or even the redemption of Michael Bay, it's about Megan Fox.

What a breath of fresh air, she's the new girl in hollywood who gets to star in my wildest fantasies. However, I really really hope that she doesnt turn out like most of the other overexposed girls in hollywood. They end up being Lindsay Lohan duplicates who think they are above the law (see the post above this one). From what I hear, Foxes are supposed to be cunning and clever, and if that tells me anything, then Megan will hopefully work hard and be a professional actress as opposed to a professional waste of life like the others.

Heres a clip from the Movie. She mostly talks jibberish in this clip, but dont let that get you down, what she's really saying can be read by her incredible body language.... with an incredible body as the translator.

No comments: