what is flagrance?

Fla´gran`cy . The condition or quality of being flagrant; atrocity; heinousness; enormity; excess.

Flagrance is good! Once upon a time Barra and David decided that if we were to create our own fragrance, we would call it 'Flagrance'. The idea being that it would be flagrantly expensive and flagrantly nice smelling. Well, we don't know how to develop, manufacture, and market a fragrance, so we have made a blog instead. Deal with it!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm so pumped

I arrived back in Ireland yesterday after a long flight. Last night I was feeling tired and sleepy. When slovokia scored their last minute equaliser I just yawned and went to bed. But after a good nights sleep I woke up this morning and saw this ad. Now I'm pumped up and ready for the battle of titans that will be Ireland v Namibia!!

Now heres the ad so you can get pumped up too!




*yes I'm aware that this ad may have been running on Irish tv non stop for (possibly) weeks but its my blog so if it feels new to me then thats all that matters!


bitch

No comments: