what is flagrance?

Fla´gran`cy . The condition or quality of being flagrant; atrocity; heinousness; enormity; excess.

Flagrance is good! Once upon a time Barra and David decided that if we were to create our own fragrance, we would call it 'Flagrance'. The idea being that it would be flagrantly expensive and flagrantly nice smelling. Well, we don't know how to develop, manufacture, and market a fragrance, so we have made a blog instead. Deal with it!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

An actual recorded case of Flagrance.


This is the new Snoop Dogg song, Sexual Eruption (Sexual Seduction is the censored version. I know that a lot of people wont like this song but I don't care, because I like it, and thats what matters....peasant! Its a bold move from the rap that he usually does and for his efforts I'm going to send him a Blue Peter badge (don't worry snoop, its already in the mail). The video is a great example of 1980's flagrance and thats why I like it even more, although I haven't a clue what the tube is doing in his mouth (much appreciated if someone can tell me its relevance).
Anyway....enjoy!

4 comments:

David said...

good post! i was pretty spurised when i first saw this but its a cool song. only thing is i bet it sounds shiteous live - thats true of most rap music too though i think

Barra said...

yeh man, i doubt he can sing as well as that live, let alone having someone fluctuate his mic like that.
great backing track, hope he does more like it
i love the line:
"she gon' get hers before I....."

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the collection should prepare more info then it has.