what is flagrance?

Fla´gran`cy . The condition or quality of being flagrant; atrocity; heinousness; enormity; excess.

Flagrance is good! Once upon a time Barra and David decided that if we were to create our own fragrance, we would call it 'Flagrance'. The idea being that it would be flagrantly expensive and flagrantly nice smelling. Well, we don't know how to develop, manufacture, and market a fragrance, so we have made a blog instead. Deal with it!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Flagralicious Movies

Even though I've already posted about online streaming movie sites, tonight I found something extra special. Its called Movie6.net and it has loads of movies. The reason it is special is because the movies that are hosted by the site have really good picture quality. Not all the movies are hosted on the site however, and I've only checked a handful. But tonight I watched Full Metal Jacket and it was 2 hours of flagrance.

I don't know exactly what you're supposed to have to watch the videos, but for me they played through the DivX video player, and I used the Firefox browser. So if you have problems you can try those out.

http://movie6.net/movies/. Enjoy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU FILTHY PADDY MICKS I HATE EVERYONE OF YOU FUCKERS GO BACK TO FUCKING IRELAND STAY AWAY FROM ME TELL YOUR WORTHLESS CUNTS TO ALSO STAY AWAY I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE OF YOU FUCKERS

PUNJABI PRIDE

David said...

haha that is ridiculously hilarious!

Barra said...

haha keep em coming!

Macka said...

bahahahahahaahahahah BEST. COMMENT. EVER!!!

Barra said...

im gonna file a sexual harrassment suit, i think he means to hurt me.....in a sexual way.

Jamie said...

this makes sexual harrasment panda a very sad panda

Ed said...

hahahha punjabi pride?....did we do something to offend a whole load of people?