what is flagrance?

Fla´gran`cy . The condition or quality of being flagrant; atrocity; heinousness; enormity; excess.

Flagrance is good! Once upon a time Barra and David decided that if we were to create our own fragrance, we would call it 'Flagrance'. The idea being that it would be flagrantly expensive and flagrantly nice smelling. Well, we don't know how to develop, manufacture, and market a fragrance, so we have made a blog instead. Deal with it!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The old switcheroo!

I don't think I need to explain how global warming is an issue surrounded in flagrancy. The idea of being willing to destroy our own planet in order to achieve short term gain is a deliciously flagrant attitude and I can't help but love it.

Unfortunately, even the most flagrant of people (i.e. David and Barra) will admit that the planet is probably worth saving. So I have happily jumped on the Al Gore bandwagon in his mission to save us all from evil greenhouse gases.

However, some rebels have created this documentary that basically says its all gravy and lets just continue partying. Its called "The Great Global Warming Swindle". It was shown on Channel 4 last week and got a reasonable amount of attention. I have not yet seen the documentary but since I'm going away I thought I'd post it now rather than wait. You may or may not agree, and it may just be a gay distraction from the real issue, but its always fun and flagrant to be a skeptic, am I right? Yeh I'm right!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Al Gore announced the other day that he's not going to run for office again. shit one.