what is flagrance?

Fla´gran`cy . The condition or quality of being flagrant; atrocity; heinousness; enormity; excess.

Flagrance is good! Once upon a time Barra and David decided that if we were to create our own fragrance, we would call it 'Flagrance'. The idea being that it would be flagrantly expensive and flagrantly nice smelling. Well, we don't know how to develop, manufacture, and market a fragrance, so we have made a blog instead. Deal with it!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stop putting shit on our bodies David Blaine!

I know this is a really popular video on youtube but I only found it the other day, so maybe some of you haven't seen it either. I think its a pretty funny impression of David Blaine.



and the sequel:

7 comments:

Anthony said...

HAHHA, i kinda like that, the guys face is so funny. the way ur supposed to be all amazed when he puts his serious pouting face on.

David said...

yeh i love the face, its so true.

Jamie said...

this is brilliant. i saw it a while ago on youtube but its as funny as ever

Barra said...

i saw the second one first, and its still my favourite. "hes not even levetating me down!"

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who enjoys to taste different stuff. Presently I'm making my personal photovoltaic panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I came across a truly brilliant website that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not exactly sure bout how precise the information given there is. If some experts over here who have experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I'd extremely value it, because I truly lav [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.

Anonymous said...

seattle dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]loving people online for datings[/url] singles nightlife trips http://loveepicentre.com/ speed dating and singles partys in london